Friday, February 13, 2009

Chocolate Party


I threw a chocolate party for my friend Linda last night. The chocolate was...well...very chocolate. Among the sinful desserts were fondue with all the fix'ns, chocolate meringue hazelnut cake, truffles, cookies, and various chocolate candies. We were all sick. Gloriously sick.

I thought it would be fun for everyone to figure out what brand of milk chocolate they really like. I made the chocolate accessible to get from the grocery store so when you had a craving you knew you could get it. The competitors were Dove, Lindt, and Ghirardelli. Lindt won hands down!

Divine. And Divine. And surprisingly easy to make!


Chocolate face masks. These are a staple in my life. What could be better? Too bad so many ladies had left by this point... I could have embarrassed them too:)

after their facials, I had the ladies take home their own little batch with the recipe.

and of course hot chocolate to drown it all down...



and the morning after.....

4 comments:

Taste of Champaign said...

I had soooo much fun! You are so creative! Thank you and thank you again! You're the best!

Sunshine Promises said...

You are seriously SO talented, my friend. I just wish you were living closer . . . so you could through a chocolate party for me!

Love you!

Sarah said...

You consistantly amaze me with your creativity! You make everything so much fun. I bet they all had a grand time :)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Linda told me about this....looks like fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin