Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gift Wrap Week Guest Post

Hello my lovelies!  I have officially left to go on a super great vacation, but I couldn't just leave you hanging, so I made sure to appear on another blog so that you could get some extra love from me while I am gone.  (Okay, not true, purely coincidental. heehee) 

The always chic Sarah is having a gift wrap week with some uber creative ladies.  I'm not exactly sure how I ended up with such cool people, but like that new girl at school, I am totally going to live it up.  Should I wear the big white boa, or is that out of season?...I don't remember.

So head on over to For the Love this week for some great inspiration from others and (hopefully me)...

2 comments:

Sarah Larsen said...

Thank you Carrie!!! Your bows are darling! Hope you have a ton of fun on your vacation!

Pitterle Postings said...

Oh, love it. Have a great Vacation.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin