There is a small hallway-like corner in my bedroom and it's the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning. It's a tight space-but I wanted it filled with lots of art/photos and I love it.
And if you have never seen my earring holder that I made. Just the coolest frame ever from the thrift store with copper screen stapled on the back.
When grad school is over and we have a house again, color on the walls will be the first thing. But until then--I figure I can bring it in myself.
And since we are talking about bedrooms... (heehee)
***
Dear child that has not yet been conceived,
Kai would like a baby brother because Matthew at school has one and it is not fair. (sob)
Brianna would like a baby sister because Kai is a boy that is sometimes mean. (sulk)
Your Aunt agreed to have either since she has an almost 3 year old, 3 month old twins, a wedding anniversary, and lives in Utah so adding you into the mix would be no problem. (laugh.laugh.laugh)
Love,
Me
***



Have fun with the baby project! I remember the days of grad school. Thankgoodess they are over. Love the room even if there is no color on the walls.
ReplyDeleteI love it ALL!! That painting, the different shapes on the wall, the lamp, love it. Can I copy you?
ReplyDeleteWe'll be working on the whole family-expansion project someday too. And we're in the middle of the whole "grad school" thing too. We're just a couple of twinners.
I love your design work and I can't wait to see what happens when you do have paint!
ReplyDeleteThat is a seriously cute earring holder. What a great idea! I like that whole corner actually. :)
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures, but then I hate them at the same time because I'm so tired of living in houses that aren't mine to paint with furniture that isn't mine (and I often can't remove and/or replace it). I wish I had your talent for decorating.
ReplyDelete