Monday, January 12, 2009

Morning love-li-ness


Every morning I make my bed and every morning Kai runs in and messes it up. We end up playing peek-a-boo and then giggling under the sheets and somehow it never gets made up again. It's official.... I'll take an unmade bed over a made one any day!




and then I finally finished painting my bedroom and decorating a bit. This collection of stuff makes me happy every time I look at it. I love these words from SimpleMom and I try to live by them.

“Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.”

The photo to the left is one taken of me in the library at Southern Virginia University back in the day, and then to the far right is the look-out sign in Buena Vista, Virginia (SVU) where Aaron and I met. I love love love these photos because they speak memories to me....


erin v. , do you remember taking this photo?

this was a pretty hot make-out spot. and oh-no. I never went there.

4 comments:

Carmella Life said...

Love the picture setup. You will have to come and help me decorate soon.

Erin said...

what i love about you carrie is that you never fail to remind me of all the beautiful times we had that i put away for a rainy day and never went back to collect. thank you!! you so so hot in that picture. what am i saying? are are always hot!!

YKDWhat? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
YKDWhat? said...

I love the photograph with the covers. Absolutely adorable. & entirely jealous of your photography skills. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin