Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Whenever I hear the song of a bird

A project that took most of the day, but was SO worth it, don't you think?

Get the pattern HERE

It is hanging in Kai's room. When I started making it hubby said that it looked kinda girly. Uhm..no. It's ART. Gender-neutral, thank you very much. And now, of course, he likes it a lot. And so do I. But most importantly so does my little man who keeps screaming "bird tree" at the top of his lungs whenever he goes in his room.

I do believe I will be singing like a bird all day long.....




don't you love the little bird fabric on the bird? so stink'n fun.


5 comments:

Jenni said...

Sadie's room is in birds and I have been looking for a bird pattern...thanks!

Anonymous said...

Very cute...and creative! Not girly at all! About the Sears....yeah, it was heartbreaking for me as well. I was looking forward to having you do some family pics once we got here but you moved! I was very sad. I'm still sad. :( We just HAD to update since according to our pictures, Makayla doesn't exist.

Jordan said...

I love this!

J said...

YAY this is so glorious!

Laura said...

I love the birds and they're perfect for Kai's room. Heck, I'd like to lay in bed and gaze at them.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin