Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Quilt in progress

I know it's noth'n fancy, but I do love it so far. All that's left is to send it to be quilted! There is a lady in town that I plan on taking it to, and I hope she doesn't laugh at me behind my back! It is seriously a messy job. CRAZY idea to make my first quilt a KING size. Good gosh.

Eventually I'll get to making the headboard for this bed...


And I love this painting in my bedroom. I found it at goodwill for $5.99 before I moved from Seattle and then painted the frame black.
It takes me to a time and place I have never been and I begin to breathe deeply
every time I look at it.

3 comments:

Jeremy LaPierre said...

I love your fabric, so did you sew the squares together and she is going to sew it on top? Oh this is Tara not Jeremy LOL!

Carrie said...

yep--she'll quilt the batting and bottom layer together with the top.

Stephanie Pilling said...

Love the colors of your quilt! You're so creative!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin