Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Inspiration Board

do you have one? Unfortunately, mine has become covered in hubby's work papers...so for future reference, I want my own. But the idea is to have things on it that inspire you, and so far, they have.



I ordered this print from persimmon and pink thinking I would matte and frame it. But then I thought, "No. I will put it in the hustle and bustle of my life where I will look at it when I am doing the ordinary" (in my case I'm on the computer editing photos). And can I just tell you, it has changed my life. I think about praying all the time now. It's a reminder in the most simple form and I love it.



Hubby and I were in love with the terrarium idea the moment we saw it in my Real Simple magazine. I tore this out of the most recent issue of Anthropology (which is a store I am in love with). Oh, and my friend Melissa just sent me this diy link from design sponge.


I saw this KISS ME post somewhere on flickr..and decided to make my own.



and what? You havn't bought this pecan orchard print from me yet?

don't let this picture of my wall in the office fool you... it's 15 feet high..so all these prints are BIG. It's a work in progress, but I have to say I like it thus far. I was struggling with how to make some of the bigger photos and pieces centerfold until I realized that they all have the same color scheme...so why not put them together.

okay, so what's the point of this post?

1)make yourself an inspiration board
2) send me stuff to put on my wall. :)

1 comment:

gkgirl said...

you. are. adorable.

and i love the wall...
lookin' good!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin