Saturday, July 11, 2009

Paris

(hanging canvas in my living room)

Did you know that my dream is to go to Paris? Okay, I know, who's dream ISN'T to go to Paris?

But seriously. I want it so bad I dream of it almost nightly. I cannot wait for the day when hubby and I can walk those streets and bask in the romance that IS that city. I about fell out of my chair when I found this guide to the city. How ridiculously helpful for the time when I am there. My only dilemma right now is learning French. I should really start that, because you NEVER know when your husband is going to come home from work one day and say, '"oh, by the way, pack your bags because we're going to PARIS this weekend." Hint. Hint. Honey.

3 comments:

gkgirl said...

:O)

heehee...
love this.

Anonymous said...

Just the other day I took Lauren to Books a Million to buy her a French/English dictionary. She is trying to teach herself French, maybe you two could learn together! Too funny! I so hope that one day your hubby does come and whisks you off to Paris! You so deserve it!!

Amber Lynae said...

I have the same dream.... My dream came true... it was sudden. Thanksgiving it was suggested (although I've been begging him to take me since we were married) and in March I stood looking at the Eiffel Tower, almost in tears from excitement. I couldn't stop taking pictures, I was afraid I might wake up.

I hope that one day it isn't your dream but your reality. Paris is good for the soul.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin