Thursday, May 13, 2010

This Week I Celebrate Color

A pretty basic celebration, I think. It's everywhere. All around me. And I love it. Oh so much.

what's on the floor and more. we're lov'n Rowdy's new skin for his laptop.
Untitled-3
Untitled-1

our real simple calendar. by the end of the month it is covered in each family member's designated color.
_DSC0021

this is.. i believe.. one of the most glorious oil paintings i have ever found at goodwill. i could stare at it all day long. and i do. reminds me so much of this gal's art, but in the retro colors i adore.
_DSC0008-2

_DSC0013
my bed. i love pillows that don't match. but they work.. no?
_DSC0029

_DSC0001


Thank you COLOR. You make me happy.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I loved going through these, and the painting struck me also. What kind of camera do you have? I need to upgrade, bad. My husband says I just need to read the instructions on ours but I am so done with it. Even your picture of a few pens together is gorgeous. You are a great photographer.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin