The other day I got an email saying that I had received the cute Leibster Award from Twiddler House. How so very nice! Not knowing anything about it, I was pleasantly surprised to read that:
Liebster is German and means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’-- but it can also mean ‘favorite’. The Liebster award was created to give some attention to those blogs with less than 200 followers.
In accepting the award, you are supposed to follow these rules:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all………have fun and spread the love!
And now here are my 5 faves that follow the guidelines for the award so you can check these lovelies out:
My Infernal Journal
A Goddess in Progress
Hanging by a Silver Lining
Leenie & Crew
Thoughts of a Doctor's Wife