Wednesday, October 10, 2012

a mom in the picture

If you haven't read THIS article, you need to.  I read it via a facebook post and immediately fell in love with it like every other mom on the planet.  Then my BFF also sent me the link saying I needed to read it so basically....I read it and believe it and value it. 

And so....

I give you pictures with ME in them.

Taken by a 6 year old and his crappy camera.

They are awful!

And I love them.

Because they are of US.  

And that's what matters.


(He is always smiling like a monster. wierd.)

2 comments:

NatureGirl said...

Must be something in the air...this is what my girlfriends and I are doing to combat both the fear of pictures and the fear of our bodies...

http://idnaturegirl.blogspot.com/2012/09/fessup-progress-is-slow-my-buts-are.html

Mary Seals said...

best post ever.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin