Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Double Idea


adorable nursery here

So I've decided that when we finally get pregnant again we should have twins.  

This will:

1) Get my goal for 4 children over with quicker 
2) Give me less time with a very likely post partum depression phase 
3) Reduce my worry about having babies while getting older (I was supposed to be done by 30 years old, after all, and we are a bit past that point) 
4) Have a simultaneous even playing field with my two older children therefore giving them each a child to help with (let's have a twin boy/girl to make this scenario even better)
5) Let me live vicariously through them since twins are notorious for getting tons of attention while out and about

Dear God- please help out this mother who is willing to be stressed out more than usual in order to get all of the above benefits, will ya?  

So let it be written.  So let it be done.  :)

5 comments:

Montserrat said...

LOL Our friends did just that. They realized if they had another baby there would be a big span of years between the older kids and the baby so they had everyone pray for twins. She got 'em! I have no doubt you will too. :)

likeschocolate said...

Too funny! Will pray for you!

Angie said...

I was all for the twins route (for many of the same reasons) until we had our fourth child. Now for the first time I can honestly say I don't want twins if we get pregnant again. :) But for your sake I hope you do!

Amy said...

Yes. This must happen.

Bridget said...

So let it be written...ha ha ha. I'll pray for you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin