adorable nursery here
So I've decided that when we finally get pregnant again we should have twins.
1) Get my goal for 4 children over with quicker
2) Give me less time with a very likely post partum depression phase
3) Reduce my worry about having babies while getting older (I was supposed to be done by 30 years old, after all, and we are a bit past that point)
4) Have a simultaneous even playing field with my two older children therefore giving them each a child to help with (let's have a twin boy/girl to make this scenario even better)
5) Let me live vicariously through them since twins are notorious for getting tons of attention while out and about
Dear God- please help out this mother who is willing to be stressed out more than usual in order to get all of the above benefits, will ya?
So let it be written. So let it be done. :)