Saturday, August 25, 2007

Say Cheese

Today has not been a very good day. My head is stuffed up and my nose is runny, I'm overtired from work this week, the kids are extra rowdy (if you can imagine) by splashing water all over my bathroom floor, I have to give a talk in church tomorrow that I havn't yet prepared for, and I just walked into my room to clean-up and found cheese hidden on a shelf underneath my bedside table. Not string cheese, or a slice of cheese, or even a tiny itsy bit of shredded cheese. I found an entire 3 pound block of monterey jack cheese on the second shelf by my bed behind "The No-Cry Discipline Solution For Your Toddler" book . The irony.

This reminds me of the day I came home from the hair salon asking for red highlights and instead received fuchsia.
Three spoonfuls of cool whip light and 2 advil later, I still exclaim, "Heaven help me!"

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Well, your talk was awesome, for whatever that's worth. You had me in tears, I tell you - TEARS!

Lulucarrot said...

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well. I hope your talk went well. You should post your talk, I never get to hear them in church.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin