Thursday, September 13, 2007

1st day of Kindergarten!


It was rainy in Seattle on her first day (go figure), so the inside quick picture with a very non-professional camera will have to do. She was super excited!


Her GamMommy sent a backpack that was just basic navy blue and yellow that she got for free with some school clothes she bought at Osh Kosh. I figured I could use it for Kai since it looked kinda boyish, but Brianna was simply adamant on using it. She said, "But mom, all we have to do is put some embellishments on it and it will be really fashionable." Wow.

2 comments:

Hillybug said...

Cute tights! I love that we comment each other at midnight most nights! Oh the solitude of a glowing monitor and sleeping children!

Lulucarrot said...

PIMP MY PROFILE! It is a link at the top of my blog. I love all your stories!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin