Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hubba Hubby

Headshots today...
so so so so so so funny....
Carrie: Okay, turn your head on more of a slant... Now, make a fist. Slowly ease it up underneath your chin. This is looking really good.
Kai: You can say that again.
Carrie: Okay, hold still right there. Now, just imagine you're weightless, in the middle of the ocean, surrounded by tiny little seahorses.
(Aaron gives a gleaming look at the camera)
Carrie: (takes the picture) That was one that I think is gonna come out really nice.
Aaron: Ah, how you did it... wow... well I felt really relaxed. Thanks hot mama.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the pics before I read the post and I was thinking this would be great to throw in a few lines from napolean dynamite! Great movie! And it's amazing what a good photographer can do with someone. Change them completely. (little shot at aaron there, sorry)

Anonymous said...

You guys...you make me smile :)

Bethanne said...

That is so funny...but I really like the pictures. :) Cute! Taking them just for the fun of it or for a specific reason?

Carrie said...

it's for a top secret mission..shhhhhhhhhhh

Carmella Life said...

I like the last one. Glad you have them of him. He looks really awesome these days! He is happy about stuff. TOP SECRET STUFF! :D)

Mary Seals said...

I was thinking, is there some way you could make the picture more... billowy? Like maybe wrap him in some foam....

Dre Drea & Drew said...

Aaron looks hot Carrie..you better hold on to your man..haha

Dre Drea & Drew said...

oh ya, have you recieved my card? I wasn't sure if I mailed it to the right address.

J said...

These pictures are handsome and the dialogue is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

My daughter hit the jack pot with this one!! But not as much as he got with HER!!!!

Erin said...

hahahahaha, too funny! great photos!

Sarah said...

so funny - I was laughing out loud sitting here all by myself :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin