Thursday, March 5, 2009

Something Homemade

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!

My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It’ll be done this year. {Translation: you may be waiting a little while}
4. You have no clue what it’s going to be … it may be cards, bread, a bookmark or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
6. Most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog (or if you do not have a blog, facebook) get something made by YOU! If you’re not the kind of person that wants to make something tangible for others, how about some kind of service for them, any type, any size...

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Sharing the handmade love ... Yeah!

Kelly P said...

Me, me, pick me! What a fun kind of ?resolution? I'm sure I could figure out something to get my craft on.

Jessie said...

Pick me! Pick me!! I want something homemade from you and Angie!! :)

BTW...LOVED the georgia snow picture you sent me!! AWESOME!!!
How do I order the other one??

Sunshine Promises said...

Yeah! I'm one of the first five . . . right?

Megan said...

I want in on the deal!

Jana Heller said...

i guess i missed out!

Taste of Champaign said...

Dang nabbit!

Jordan said...

I am such a slow poke...great idea Carrie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin