Tuesday, November 17, 2009

question for my readers

I do have readers, right?

I was thinking today about how much I love to blog. It's a nice stress relief for me...getting it all out there...journaling and documenting my life. I'm in the process of downloading my blog into a blurb book ,which is just the neatest thing ever. My scrapbook. My life.

One of the nicest compliments I have ever received was when someone called my blog a "conversation." I really liked that and I hope it's true for everyone reading. I love feedback or comments, but I especially like writing about and posing questions that we can all relate to...whether we are in the same stage of life/circumstances or not (and whether we comment or not).

I have also received some of the nicest emails from you. Commenting on the inspiration that you feel by coming into my blog world for a bit. Seeing yourself in my words and photographs.

I love that.

However, with my lack of time these days due to work, I feel that my direction is missing concerning this online conversation that we're having.

And so, what do you want to read? This blog IS for me, to record my thoughts and my life. But, I am putting it out there... for YOU in a way, and so I'd love some sense of what you enjoy seeing.

my woe-is-me life lessons? thoughts? pictures? crafts? recipes? all of the above?

Of course, I'll continue to blog about what I always have, but I'd love to know what you come here for. Do you you have any questions for me? In so many ways, you are MY inspiration.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

EVERYTHING! Your funny takes on life stories are always great. Recipes are welcome. Kid updates are necessary. Decorating tips are helpful. I love it all :)

gkgirl said...

for me, it's all of the above...just
what's going on...whats new...
your funny stories...
your amazing photos...

and i'm happy
:O)

Mo said...

I like everything you blog about. Yours is one of the few blogs I read regularly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin