Friday, January 7, 2011

Contributor Post Over at MMB about me and my girl

Okay-- so I have no idea why this was posted because I sent an email saying "this isn't finished please don't post it yet!"...but MMB must not have heard my plea.  Bleck.  It's not pretty and my awesomely funny profile wrap-up isn't even on it. 

Oh well. 

Here is one of my contributor posts that reaches into my mothering soul...a bit rough around the edges and sheesh some cut and pasting must have went haywire in the transfer...but I think the meaning is still there.




1 comment:

Marvett Smith said...

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog! Loved your guest post about mother's and daughter's. How cool that you get to do that! Oh yeah, I absolutely love your photo blog too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin