Wednesday, January 19, 2011

PopRocks Design {LDS Graphic Art}



Guess what?  Insanely awesome LDS graphic artwork is now available at the super cool etsy store PopRocks Design.  I happen to know Aimee personally and can attest to her coolness...if you count meeting her that 1x for Thai...and of course our various encounters in the blog world...and I know her sister and bro-in-law...and one of her dear friends is one of my dear friends...which all amounts to making us totally tight. 

I love the designs they have come up with, and if you know my religion at all you will love their prints. I hope they call me on a mission is one of my faves.

AND, even though it might lesson my chances of winning, they are having a giveaway to jumpstart this special store opening.

So, go forth and get, my popcorn popping friends!





PS.  Have you read THIS article?  I love it. But not the comments.  They are dreadful.

10 comments:

Aimee said...

Thanks for the plug, Carrie. Seriously so nice of you. :)

Lulucarrot said...

I better win this Carrie! I NEED that "I like to look for Rainbows" my kids sing that ad nauseum.

Wendy said...

Thanks for the different links.

Unknown said...

I love them! Thanks for the referral!

Pitterle Postings said...

Yeah, I read that article today and I totally agree with you about the comments. I love the artwork! Especially the everyone is fighting their own battles. Because it is so true!!

Liz said...

love the poprock. thanks for the link.

and so feel free to blog about that article. I'm sure your readers are very different from mine! and your take would be very different, I'm sure!

there was also an article in the deseret news on "the article". the comments were also bad - it's almost as if people don't get that we don't focus on the bad because we choose not to - not because we don't have any "bad."

the comment about the antidepressants hurts though - where do you go with that? It makes me want to start a support group or something. can the pressure be that bad? really?

CB said...

Those are really neat! I all of a sudden had visions of them on the walls of my sons room!
Thanks for the heads up on a fun site.

stephmodo said...

Lots of common connections here...we need to all get together!

graphic design said...

Animations are also important to include in graphic design especially in the field of multimedia.. It makes the graphic design more fascinating..

Mary Shane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin