Monday, February 21, 2011

Baby Fat

I've been thinking about what to do with the ginormous 1/2 gallon of heavy cream in my fridge (it was on my list as a small container at the grocery store, but I was at Costco and I figured I could just kill two birds with one stone.)  Then my mind wandered to this random picture I have on my computer that lucky for you, I'm gonna bust out.  

That's me and my baby brother Jeremiah circa forever and a day ago.  Heavy Cream. Fo sho.
And no joke--he was fed strictly breast milk. 

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Gotta love the baby rolls. Question is did he keep it or did he grow more hair and lose it while crawling?

Jocelyn Christensen said...

that's fresh.

Stef said...

AHhh. I love chubby babies. Mom's always make the best milk...not that I know or have had any recently...err...awkward.
Cute picture though!

Unknown said...

Oh my holy fat baby. Wow!

Mary Seals said...

Does your brother read your blog? That was Skyler, he was a super chunk. Now he's moving on to super hunk. hee hee.

likeschocolate said...

He was adorable. To bad as adults we don't look so cute with so much baby fat!

Bridget said...

My favorite thing to do with heavy cream is make fettuccine. Cook the noodles about 2/3 of the way. Then put them with green onions and mushrooms in a pan and pour in the cream until they are just about covered. Bring it to a slow boil. It will thicken. The noodles will cook the rest of the way. Add cooked chicken pieces at some point. After the sauce thickens and you take it off the stove add diced tomatoes and fresh basil and salt/pepper.

We affectionately call it "Heart Attack On a Plate". It's so so so good. And if you've got some Parmesan cheese to add in that beautiful sauce, it's all the more better. Seriously.

Charlotte said...

I had a Costco cream go bad last week before I could use it all. But it was worth it for what I did use it for (hot chocolate and chicken carbonara)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin