What was she thinking?
A few reasons why it is just so darn fabulous today.
* I had an emergency call to come home, only to find 2 homemade burgers waiting for me to try. Each with bacon ground into the meat, cupped with either melted blue cheese or smoked gouda, mayo, tomato, lettuce and a toasted bun. I took a couple bites and well, my call to be a vegetarian is now far far away.
* Last night I watched The King's Speech and this morning I awoke to catch a peek of the Royal Wedding which made me decide that I must have a hat party.
* I am preparing for next week which will be a series of guest posts from some awesome women on an awesome topic. I kinda gasped at the fact that certain people agreed to do it and I can hardly wait.
* I am shooting a newborn session tomorrow with my new camera. Wahoo!
* The sun is out! Maybe not for long, but it is out.
Good Friday, no?