Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm back and a guest post on MMM


I'm back!  It was an awesome trip and a wonderful way to spend Thanksgiving with family that I am SO thankful for.  And can you believe that we made it from Utah to Seattle in 11 hours (yes..going the speed limit)?  Another one of our many great talents.

I'll be playing catch up this week.  And decorating for Christmas.  And editing the ginormous amount of photos that live in my hard drive.  And I am pretty darn happy about all of it because it means that life is normal and good.

Another fun treat since I got back was seeing my guest post up on Modern Mormon Men.  I know...weird that I am a woman writing on a manly blog, right?  Well, I have a lot to say a lot of the time, so apparently I needed another outlet.  It's a great blog written by some amazing men--so even if you laugh completely at my post, keep this site in your reader.

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin