Friday, December 30, 2011

personalized art...a great gift!

I try to give at least one meaningful gift to Rowdy each Christmas and this year I decided to give some personalized artwork.  I guess it's for the both of us--don't you love it when that happens?  I had been searching for some way to display all the places we have lived since we met and I finally found the perfect solution at THIS Etsy shop.  Brooke (the seller) did such an awesome job customizing each one for me and her communication was great (even with the holiday rush!) I just adored how the locations were connected together with a heart.

Don't you love the Seattle to Tallahassee and back to Seattle again? We are such traveling Gypsy's. 


And I couldn't just stop there so I had one made for my SIL as a wedding gift



and for my BFF since they have lived world wide.



Blog Widget by LinkWithin