Monday, March 26, 2012

blue.



+ how I physically feel with my sick body.  however, so much better now that my fever has broken.

+ the color of Brianna's hair.  We dyed an awesome section of it blue a few weeks ago because I caved into 10 year old peer pressure.  I figured, there could be MUCH worse things requested.

+ if I had a birthday color this year blue would be it (10 days!).  lots of reasons.  but mainly because blue is the color of the ocean which has been steadily on my mind as of late.  

+ have you ever read the blue day book?  it's one of my favorite gifts to give. 

+ how blue i am that I didn't get to attend the midnight showing of the hunger games.  and I won't go to the theater to see it any other time because it's so dang pricy.  I will have to wait and wait until it goes to the dollar one. 

+ i just like it, okay?  


isn't this print so cute? 

4 comments:

Amy said...

I like it too.

I've been obsessing over the Tiffany blue color lately.

And... Florida, huh? Are you moving? Going on vacation?

Shoulda picked Arizona. No blue here except for the sky, which you see 350 days out of the year. Okay, I only say that out of selfishness cuz I'd love to have you come out here so we could hang out!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I love all the blueness!

If you are going to Florida, stuff me in your suitcase!

likeschocolate said...

Love that living room! Hope you feel better quickly! Have fun in Florida!

Susan Anderson said...

Hope you get all the way well very soon!

And blue is my favorite color...

;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin