Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Virtual Recipe Exchange

(good gosh--check out these cookie presentations)


I had an idea. Since most of my friends are very far away, overseas even, a Christmas cookie exchange with my favorite people is out of the question. So how do I go about getting the recipes for such treats?

Enter my love of blogs...

Post a recipe on your blog and then leave a comment that you did and I will post the link to it on here. The recipe can be anything you make for the holidays-- dessert, side dish, you name it! Just as long as it's your ultimate favorite. It would also be great if you could post something on your blog about WHY it's a must-have in your holiday home.

If you could do it before Sunday the 13th that would be great too...
*And if your blog is private but you would still like to share, just send your recipe to carriestroud@gmail.com and I will post it on mine.

Let the recipe gift giving begin!

4 comments:

Sarah in the Middle said...

Fantastic Idea!! I'm in. Now I just have to think of what amazing recipe to use . . .

Jenna said...

hmm.

Let me scour my brain for my "favoritest" recipe to share with you!

What a fun idea!

gkgirl said...

i'd love to participate
but sadly,
i'm not much of a cook...

and before you are inclined to
disagree i'll leave you with
this image...
deep fried french fries...
done in water.

seriously.
me and cooking?
not so hot.

Sarah in the Middle said...

I know I'm late, sorry! http://thefultons3.blogspot.com/2009/12/virtual-recipe-exchange.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin