Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Let the truth be told

I'm over at MMB again today.  Just found out, actually.  I can always tell when I check my sitemeter and see a bunch of referrals from that site;)  Thanks for hopping over, folks!

Writing one of the most vulnerable and spiritual hush-hush parts of my life. I'm an open book, people.  Enjoy.

PS.  Apparently someone just un-followed me.  Shouldn't we at least have a virtual hot chocolate to talk it over?  Did I offend you? Was it something I said? Have I become un-cool as of late?

Well, whoever you are***Sending a farewell kiss over the www waves.

3 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

LOL! I know! When someone unfriends my blog, I'm like, uh, huh? what...wait, let's talk! But too late...they are gone...C'est la vie!

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

That happened to me not too long ago too. It was a bit of a stab. hate how that number captivates me sometimes.

Camie Rae said...

Hey! I'm new. I love what I'm reading here! And your post on MMB was dead on my exact situation right now!! Good job! I'll be sticking around...not to be creepy or anything...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin