Friday, March 18, 2011

Just a little bedroom love

There is a small hallway-like corner in my bedroom and it's the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning. It's a tight space-but I wanted it filled with lots of art/photos and I love it. 




And if you have never seen my earring holder that I made.  Just the coolest frame ever from the thrift store with copper screen stapled on the back.




When grad school is over and we have a house again, color on the walls will be the first thing.  But until then--I figure I can bring it in myself.

 

And since we are talking about bedrooms... (heehee)

***

Dear child that has not yet been conceived,

Kai would like a baby brother because Matthew at school has one and it is not fair. (sob)

Brianna would like a baby sister because Kai is a boy that is sometimes mean. (sulk)

Your Aunt agreed to have either since she has an almost 3 year old, 3 month old twins, a wedding anniversary, and lives in Utah so adding you into the mix would be no problem. (laugh.laugh.laugh)

Love,
Me

***


5 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Have fun with the baby project! I remember the days of grad school. Thankgoodess they are over. Love the room even if there is no color on the walls.

Amy said...

I love it ALL!! That painting, the different shapes on the wall, the lamp, love it. Can I copy you?

We'll be working on the whole family-expansion project someday too. And we're in the middle of the whole "grad school" thing too. We're just a couple of twinners.

Pasion Family said...

I love your design work and I can't wait to see what happens when you do have paint!

dawn klinge said...

That is a seriously cute earring holder. What a great idea! I like that whole corner actually. :)

Mary Seals said...

I love these pictures, but then I hate them at the same time because I'm so tired of living in houses that aren't mine to paint with furniture that isn't mine (and I often can't remove and/or replace it). I wish I had your talent for decorating.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin