1. This print. It's so modern-retro and classic at the same time. I'm ogling over it in a flirtatious way (see definition). Hey-Santa-Baby...hurry down the chimney tonight:)
2. Brianna is auditioning for America's Got Talent tomorrow night. Gotta let my girl dream. Even if that dream is outrageously big. She's singing an Adel song, so as to make the judges weep with emotion. Strategic, I know. It's just the first round to see if they want her to audition for the actual judges on TV, so send some good vibes her way, k?
3. We are leaving in ONE WEEK to Florida. Bring on Universal Studios! You.have.no.idea.how.much.I.need.a.break.
4. Any readers in Florida? I'm doing one day of photo sessions in Tallahassee, Florida on December 10th. Let me know if you are interested because they are 1/2 off!
5. Anyone else hate the style for clothing this season? I guess that's not a thing I'm loving. How about I love that I loathe it? I'm embarrassed for all who wear floral print skinny jeans. Just say'n.