Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Things I'm Loving





1.  This print.  It's so modern-retro and classic at the same time.  I'm ogling over it in a flirtatious way (see definition). Hey-Santa-Baby...hurry down the chimney tonight:) 

2.  Brianna is auditioning for America's Got Talent tomorrow night.  Gotta let my girl dream.  Even if that dream is outrageously big.  She's singing an Adel song, so as to make the judges weep with emotion.  Strategic, I know.  It's just the first round to see if they want her to audition for the actual judges on TV, so send some good vibes her way, k?

3. We are leaving in ONE WEEK to Florida.  Bring on Universal Studios!  You.have.no.idea.how.much.I.need.a.break.

4. Any readers in Florida?  I'm doing one day of photo sessions in Tallahassee, Florida on December 10th.  Let me know if you are interested because they are 1/2 off!

5.  Anyone else hate the style for clothing this season? I guess that's not a thing I'm loving.  How about I love that I loathe it?   I'm embarrassed for all who wear floral print skinny jeans.  Just say'n.

5 comments:

Jeanelle said...

Love the print and go, go, go Brianna. I love it when girls are brave. And hello, it gives you something to blog about too. I'm a firm believer in wear what you like and what looks good on you. I don't know that floral pants are good for anyone except maybe a grandma living in a beach house on Nantucket or something. (p.s. so happy we met in real life!)

Cody and Danica said...

Agree 110% about the floral skinnies. So hideous!!!!! I love your blog! Merry Christmas!

likeschocolate said...

I agree with you in the jeans!

Amy said...

Good luck, Brianna!!! That is so very cool and exciting. I hope to see her on TV. She's so talented and beautiful!

Floral skinnies are heinous. No argument there. But I do love the mint colored ones. Whether or not they look good on my body remains to be seen.

Wish I lived in Florida! I want to go to the Harry Potter park sooooo bad!

Mary Seals said...

People are wearing floral skinny pants in America? You people are freakin' weird over there.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin