Monday, May 7, 2012

balloon love notes

We didn't have a very good morning (I was quite possibly a little bit cranky with the kids) and so when they got back from school I was hoping we could have a fresh start.  I took a bunch of helium balloons and attached little notes about why I love them on each string. I knew that when they came in and opened their bedroom door it would be a fun surprise!




Here's what I had hanging on each balloon...

You are so fun to hang out with!
You make the room light up with your smile!
You are such a great friend!
You are such a great helper!
I love your laugh!
I love that you love to snuggle!
I love your funny jokes!
I love your cooking!
I love the happy Spirit you bring into our home!
You always try to Choose The Right!
You give me GREAT massages!
You are so creative!
You try really hard to listen!
You try really hard to be obedient!
You are so sweet!
You make me LOL!
I love your fun personality!
I love how you like to read!
You take such good care of your pets!
You give such great compliments!
You are genuine!
You are so beautiful/handsome inside and out!
I love you! 

7 comments:

Amy said...

What a great idea and a great way to show someone you love them!

Christina said...

I love this! I've been all too grumpy lately- I can't wait to do this soon for my kids. Thanks for the great idea!

Kristie said...

Carrie, that is truly an awesome idea. I really loved it.

Montserrat said...

Way to go Carrie! Amazingly good idea. I'm sure they loved it. Who wouldn't?

likeschocolate said...

What a beautiful idea! Thanks for sharing! My kids could use balloon love notes from me.

Stef said...

What a great mom!!

Susan Anderson said...

I have a feeling that raised some spirits...

=)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin