Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend Highlights

*The 4th of July wedding that I did for my SIL last year was featured on THIS snazzy site.  And holy cow were they super complimentary.  I am seriously so flattered any time one of my parties is featured, but this one put me over the edge grin-happy.



*My girl was in a super awesome fabulous concert with her super awesome fabulous chorus. The best part?  This outfit that I actually had to pay for.  We like to call it Pilgrim-Chic complete with sparkly neck-bow. We originally went all cool with some leggings but they stopped me at the door quick to go get her some knee highs.  Such is the life of a singer, you know?  And aren't we the cutest parents ever by getting her a planted orchid for a congrats instead of a bouquet? 


*We bought a curtain to cover our computer area and Rowdy and I swear up and down that it has changed our life.  NOW when we don't want to see the piles of school paperwork and ugly computer screen and printer paper that Kai has drenched all over the place we close it.  Oh.My.Fabulous. 
I just want to say all the time ominously like in the Wizard of Oz..."Pay no attention to the mess behind the curtain".  I would have taken a picture, but it's just too special.

Peace Out.

4 comments:

Amy said...

You are so dang cute! I especially liked the voice in my head concerning the "mess behind the curtain." ha ha!

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Hi Carrie! We're so glad you liked our feature on your heartwarming 4th of July wedding post. Your "holy cow" reaction is so cute! And thanks so much for linking back to Bellenza. :-)

Susan Anderson said...

Congrats on the 4th of July party props!

And the Chorus looks amazing. Good for your daughter!

=)

likeschocolate said...

That is so cool that she is in the Seattle Children's Choir! Totally Awesome.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin